Kobiton's Appium Export Script has two workflows- giving you the flexibility to use the export script to best suit your testing needs. You can either download the script right after completing a manual session or generate the script to scriptless revisit sessions (automated executions of your manual tests across real devices that NOVA runs for you).
To download the script right after a manual testing session:
- Complete your manual test, and exit the session. When prompted to run NOVA, select No.
- Access the Session Details page and click on the Appium icon.
- On the Export Appium Script popup, under Action, click Request to generate the Manual test case script.
- Under action, the download icon will indicate your script is ready for export.
To generate the script for revisit executions:
- After your manual test, on the NOVA prompt, select yes.
- Define your scriptless Test Execution Plan: i.e., DDT, selecting your device bundle, etc.
- Trigger scriptless automation by clicking Run scriptless automation.