Intelligent Test Automation (ITA)
We are constantly working to improve the ITA usage experience, here’s a summary of what has updated:
Steps that qualify for ITA will be in different color in the Session Details so that you can have more insights of your ITA test case.
Virtual Keyboard (Android)
Now you can use the virtual keyboard in your “test case” - manual session.
!!! note - The virtual keyboard might not work properly on the password field on the Android < 7
Now when a crash happens on any executions, ITA will automatically detect and bring-out the specific crash log within the remediation. In this case, ITA provides you with new remediation actions such as Ignore or Report Bug. Click here
Fixed many critical bugs that blocked the ITA process, providing the better testing experience.
After ending any sessions (manual, automation or ITA), Kobiton will execute a “post process” to scan a session log to determine if that session has a crash on the application or not? If yes, Kobiton will immediately point-out the specific crashed log for you on the Session Details (Logs section)
Enhance the Member Invitation Flow
When inviting members to your organization, now you can also assign the group for your members in advance.
Jira Integration Enhancement
Now you can also attach the device logs, appium logs or crash logs (if any) on the ticket to Jira.
Now you can plug your rooted devices into Kobiton Desktop (in-house devices only)
- Provide the toast navigation to the session details after you ending a manual session
- Provide the sorting mechanism on the Members List (organization management)
- If you have had a problem that cannot change the video quality in the session settings, you should no longer encounter this problem.
- Improve the quality of the system for a better testing experience (fix problems with hubs, tcp socket, etc.)
- For Kobiton current supported platforms, you can click here.