Device Bundles allows users to create and customize bundles consisting of multiple devices, models, and private / public devices options to run scriptless automation tests against.
Although all users from an organization have access to device bundles, only admins have the ability to add, edit, and delete a bundle.
Device Bundle Setup
Device bundles can be set from two locations on the Kobiton platform:
- Org Management
- Test Execution Plan (available after completing a manual testing session)
Create a New Bundle
- On the Org Management Device Bundles tab:
- Select between iOS of Android
- Click New Bundle
- On the Device Bundles Manage Configuration Bundle tab:
- Under Bundle Name, enter a name for your bundle
- Enable the Apply radio button each device to include in the bundle.
- To create the bundle, click Save Bundle.
The newly created bundle will be available on the Device Bundles tab in Org Management.
Edit an Existing Bundle
To edit an existing bundle:
- On the Org Management Device Bundle tab, navigate to the bundle you’d like to edit and click the pencil icon.
- On the Manage Configuration Bundle, make the edits and click Save Bundle.
Delete a Device Bundle
To delete an existing bundle:
- On the Org Management Device Bundle tab, navigate to the bundle to delete and click on the trash icon.
- On the “Are you sure you want to remove this bundle?,” click yes.