To assist in creating an efficient workflow, integrate Kobiton with your Jira Cloud account to allow users to create a ticket directly from the Kobiton Portal and link to a specific part of a test session.
NOTE: Only the account owner can enable a Jira Cloud integration.
- Jira Cloud account
- Jira API Key
Authenticate Kobiton Member
- On the user dropdown menu, select Settings.
- On the top navigation menu, click Integration.
- From Issue Tracking / Jira Integration, click Connect Account and enter Jira credentials:
- Host: Jira URL
- User Email: Jira login email
- API Token: Jira API token (click Get API Token for instructions on how to retrieve your Jira API token)
- Click Connect to complete the connection.