To help improve workflow, Kobiton members can directly integrate Jira into their Kobiton portal allowing users to create a partially pre-populated ticket directly from the Kobiton UI.
NOTE: The account owner has the ability to enable the Jira Integration.
- Jira account
- Jira API Key
Authenticate Kobiton Member
- On the user dropdown menu, select Settings.
- On the top navigation menu, click Integration.
- From Issue Tracking / Jira Integration, click Connect Account and enter Jira credentials:
- Host: Jira URL
- User Email: Jira login email
- API Token: Jira API token (click Get API Token for instructions on how to retrieve your Jira API token)
- Click Connect to complete the connection.