- Currently, the Kobiton has 4 device status: Online, Utilizing, Retained, and Offline.
- When the users create the reservation successfully, they will see these device statuses that are online. Nevertheless, other users will see the "Retained" state on these devices.
- If the user uses the devices, these devices will be changed from "Retained" to "Utilizing" state.
- If the user is finished using the device but remains within the time of booking, the device will change from "Online" to "Retained" state until the time is over.
- If the booking period expires and the user is not using the devices, these devices will change from "Retained" to "Online" state.
- After one hour, if you have done using the API, the devices will be online for other users; if you are still using it, it will be at the "Utilizing" state in which no one can interrupt until you finish.