Create a Team
- On Org Management, select Teams tab.
- Click the Create button
- On the the Add New Team modal, fill out:
- Team name
- Team description
- Go to Organization Management, select a team by clicking on its name.
- In Team Details, we have several options: Clone, Disable, Mark as Default, Delete.
- Clone: You can create a new Team with similar settings to an existing Team, such as assigned member users, devices, cleanup policy.
- Disable: You can disable/enable a Team if you want to temporarily disengage a Team from devices usage. Teams marked as Default Team can’t be Disabled or Deleted.
- Mark as Default: Any newly invited member user to an Organization will be assigned automatically to Default Team.
- Delete: Delete a Team when you need to disengage a Team forever.