Get Scriptless Automation Explored Session ID
Step 1: Access Kobiton Session List: https://portal.kobiton.com/sessions
Step 2: Find a manual session that triggered Scriptless Automation & get the Session ID
Note: We haven't supported this feature on normal manual sessions yet. (i.e. sessions that hadn't triggered Scriptless Automation)
Get The Application Path
Step 1: Access to the Kobiton App Repo: https://portal.kobiton.com/apps
Step 2: Access an App Folder
Note: The app folder must have the same app package name with the application that was installed in the Explored Session.
Step 3: Click on the “Automation Snippet” option
Step 4: Get the “App Path”
Trigger REST APIs
Steps to call from Postman
- Install Postman.
- Choose the “Authorization” tab.
- Choose Request Type of POST.
- Enter the URL in the field to the right of POST as shown above.
- In the Type field, choose “Basic Auth”.
- Enter your Kobiton username in the Username field.
- Enter your API Key into the Password field.
- Choose the “Body” tab.
- Choose “raw” as the Body type.
- Enter the JSON as shown above, changing the “manualSessionId” and “appPath” as described above.
- Click “Send”.