- Visual Studio version 8.7.8 or higher
Download the Kobiton plugin
- To download the Kobiton ADB Tunnel plugin, click here and follow the install instructions
- Open Visual Studio
- From the Tools menu bar, open Kobiton ADB Tunnel.
- On the Kobiton ADB Tunnel panel, enter authentication credentials:
- Server URL: https://api.kobiton.com (URL for public device Kobiton cloud)
- Email: Kobiton login email
- API Key: API key, found under API keys on portal.kobiton.com/settings/key
- Click Connect.
Connect to a device
- From the Launch a device in the device list via iframe (only devices in ‘Private’ tab supports ADB tunnel).
- Input the Session ID to Kobiton ADB Tunnel dialog on IDE, click the Connect.
The device is connected and ready for debugging.