These release notes pertain to Legacy Kobiton 3.29.
As a reminder, in our November release, we started using 4.0+ as the numbering for releases of the new Kobiton, while Legacy Kobiton will continue with numbering starting with 3.25 and above. If you are using the new Kobiton, see the v4.4 release notes.
If you have any questions or would like to update your Kobiton system, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Account Executive.
New iOS and device support
Kobiton 4.4 supports the following:
- iOS/iPadOS 16.4 (Note: cannot view Session detail for XCUI automation session)
- iOS/iPadOS 16.4.1 (Note: cannot view Session detail for XCUI automation session)
- iOS/iPadOS Security Response 16.4.1 (a)
- iOS/iPadOS 15.7.5
- Zebra Technologies TC21 (Note: cannot turn on navigation bar during Cleanup)
We introduced several enhancements to the UI/UX below:
- For Cloud customers, we included the link to API v2 in the API v1 documentation site to allow better navigation between them.
- Hover the mouse on the partial UDID in the Device Details modal to show and copy the full UDID.
Additional enhancements and bug fixes
In addition to the above, this release includes a number of minor bug fixes and enhancements to improve your day-to-day testing.